Friday, January 8, 2010

Dream a little dream...

Rob and I had a bit of fun tonight. We walked through the baby section looking at all the stuff. WOW there's so much more than when the boys were little! We'd pretend to "beep" items we'd need (not a lot, really--I have SO much already because of the child care!). Top two items on my list--DIAPERS and a diaper bag. Top two items on Rob's list--beer and Cheetos! ROFL! (Do they really need to put those RIGHT next to the baby section?!?) We have decided to wait a few months before filling out an application with any agency, although I do think I've decided which one we're going with. We really want to pay off the few bills we have and save several thousand dollars. We're expecting this to cost close to $25K. Yes, we should get the adoption tax credit (if it's still there in 2011!), but we don't want to incur more debt. So our time line just got a bit longer, but that just gives us more time to plan. Hopefully by late next spring or early next summer, there will be a happy, healthy baby girl in our home.

I want to thank everyone for their WONDERFUL support! So far everyone has been happy for us and wished us well. I have some of the best friends on the planet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment